The Head Circulating Massage Method (THCMM)
The Head Circulating Massage Method (THCMM) was created and compiled by Master Liu to promote the circulation of the main meridians (Jing Luo).
- Yuyao: the midpoint of the eyebrow.
- Yuzhen: occiput (Jade Pillow), opposite the Mid-eyebrow point (Yintang), the extruding bone at the base of the back of the head.
- Dazhui: below the spinous process of the 7th cervical vertebra.
- Boost the chi and blood circulating system and adjust and balance the chi through the whole body (including the chi in the channels and collaterals ¨C Jingluo), thus, the overall health can be adjusted and enhanced.
- Activate the nerves of the scalp and the key acu-points on the head, promoting the clear chi ascend to nourish the brain nerve cells.
- Being practiced with ZBE, it will play an important role to consolidate the effects of fitness and wisdom development.
Try one week - 5 classes FREE!.